Thursday, September 8, 2011

This is for you



Dear Alex,

Hope you'll read this.
I'm sorry for being such a meanie and for not replying to your comments and sweet encouragements. But this stupid blog of mine is not letting me publish the comments for other blogs. I can not sign in to leave you a few ~~thank you!~~ words on your blog, that I must say, I find reaaally reeeeeeaaaalllyyyy beautiful and full of meaning.
So, yea, I'm apologizing through this foolish, little post, that I hope you'll read.
Hmmm...you're a good friend even though I haven't seen you even once. I feel like I've known you forever. Maybe I'm silly or maybe...I don't know what, but this is how I feel.
I wanted to thank you for your kind words and for reading my little blog, that sometimes is full of mistakes.
Hmmm...so
THANK YOU, ALEX , for being a good friend even with all this distance between us.

Yours sincerely,
the author of this blog,
Kătă

1 comment:

  1. Draga Kata, nici nu stii cat am fost de surprinsa sa vad acest post azi-dimineata. Mai lasat fara cuvinte, si un simplu multumesc mi se pare de neajuns. Ce rau imi pare de setarile blogului tau. Poate in viitor se va rezolva si aceasta problema, intre timp am lasat adresa mea de mail sa fie vizibila la profil, pentru ca daca blogul nu te lasa sa iei legatura cu mine, atunci mailul il poate inalocui:P:).
    In privinta textelor tale si eu ma regasesc deseori in ele, pentru ca am trecut prin situatii asemantoare si am senzatia ca ma intorc in trecut si altcineva este povestitorul. Si cum sa nu imi placa textele tale cand metafora este regina lor, iar eu sunt un slujitor loial al ei. And about mistakes, don't worry, i always do them even with the help of Word.
    Arigato Gosaimas!!!! Si te astept de cealalta parte a lumii virtuale. Daca este vreo problema,poate imi poti trimite un reply la mailul cu acest coment.

    ReplyDelete