Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chapter 9. Disclosed


Ra Nae’s POV
I looked at the guy with strange haircut. How did he called our fatto?! Choi Seung Hyun? No way!
“GD, you idiot!”I heart fatto mumbling as he turned around and started walking towards the newcommer. “How did you get here?”
“I followed you, duh,”the later rolled his eyes. “Why is the great Choi Seung Hyun living is such a…place?”
No matter how shocked I was, his words brought me back to reality and made my blood boil in my veins. “Yah…Rapunzel’s sister! Yeah, you right there! Watch your mouth, will you? This may be a junkyard, but people live here and we can’t stand punks like you! Understood?”
His eyes widened. Suited him right! Talking like that! Who does he think he is?
“YAH! IS THAT HOW YOU ADRESS TO A COSTOMER, MONSTER?!”Rapunzel’s sister finally found his words.
“Wrong move,”I heard Hyun Seung chuckle behind me. And he was right.
“TAKEEEE THIS!”I lifted the ball up in the air and hit it with my right hand as had as I could. All of us watched how the ball flew in the air and then hit his head, making him fall on the ground. “Suits you right!”I laughed at his confused look. “Now if you please, leave this junkyard!”
“He’s here for me,”fatto helped him up even though he was smiling. “We’ll leave now.”
I nodded and watched them leaving the yard. I turned to Hyun Seung. “Was it just me or that guy called our fatto ‘Choi Seung Hyun’?”
“I heard it too,”he smiled. “Continue?”he lifted the ball.
“Oh…yeah,”I frowned. But my thoughts were wondering somewhere else. Did that guy made a mistake? I mean, fatto looked nothing like Choi Seung Hyun, the captain that was smiling happilly on the wallpaper. Was it really him?

Seung Hyun’s POV
“Did you lost you mind, or what?”I hissed as I dragged GD after me. “Why did you followed me there?”
“Just,”he shrugged. “Who was that?”
“That who?”I frowned.
“That hyperactive monster. Who is she?”
I chuckled. “That’s the last person you want as your enemy. Why? Are you interested?”
“No, but I thought you are.”
WHAT?! I looked at him like a doctor looks at a pacient that’s on his death bed. “You’re crazy. GD! Go home and take a good night of sleep. All those gadgets from the Control Tower made you lose your reason!”
And I turned my back to him and left him there in the street, next to his car.
“Yah! Choi Seung Hyun! Stop and take a look at yourself for a bit! When was the last time you saw yourself in the mirror, huh? You’re fat. You’re unshaved. You’re wearing ugly and dirty clothes. Your precious hair is too long and dirty. Smelly. You’re one ugly fat man, Choi Seung Hyun! What happened to my best friend?! Give me back my best friend, you monster!”he hit me in the head with his shoe.
With my clenched fists I turned around and faced him. “MY WIFE DIED! THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED! MY PREGNANT WIFE DIED IN PLANE CRASH! THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED! I LOST EVERYTHING THAT DAY! EVERYTHING! SO DON’T GO SHITTING ABOUT HOW UGLY I AM AND HOW DIRTY I AM AND SO ON! I. DON’T. CARE. ANYMORE! NOW LEAVE! AND TAKE YOUR SHOE WITH YOU!”I snapped and threw back his shoe.
I snapped. I finally did it! After one year of constant drinking and clubing, I snapped. I felt something warm on my face and I whipped surprized a tear.
“So you really are captain Choi Seung Hyun,”I hear a voice that, man! I wished I hadn’t.
The monster was there, looking at me with a strange expression. Behind her, Pororo was smiling. From right, grandpa Han stopped on his tracks with the shopping bags in his hands. He had a strange expression too on his wrinkled face.
“I don’t care anymore,”I mumbled as I passed by them. “I really don’t…”

Grandpa Han’s POV
I stopped for a second to breath. Those damn bags were way to heavy for my old hands. I should have taken Tempo with me. No, I should call him Seung Hyun. I don’t understand why he’s trying to hide his identity. It’s not like he wasn’t a star before his downfall! Even an old man like me recognized him the first time I saw him back when Ra Nae brought him in. I wonder if she recognized him…hmmmmm…
I lifted the bags and was going to proceed towards the gates when I saw Seung Hyun yelling at a guy with a strange haircut. Something about a wife, a dead one. Hmmmm…and there was Ra Nae too! Hyun Seung was watching from behind. Now this was getting really really interesting…
I watched Seung Hyun’s surprised and frustrated face when he saw Ra Nae there. He mumbled something under his breath and went inside. Good for you boy! Don’t help an old man here! Ehehehe…youngsters these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment